Sales Excellence : Session 1 & 2
Free virtual training brought to you by Siyakha Implementation Partners
Founders Circle Series is an initiative created by Siyakha Development. The programs are created to encourage short, fact-filled learning for participants to effectively increase & improve their business strategies & drive growth.
These programs will feature complimentary learning in the form of webinar, online learning modules & videos by the Siyakha subject matter experts.
In May, our focus will be on the vital business skill of Sales. Join expert facilitator Manu Machaba as he takes us through key sales growth objectives, sales techniques, and effective business communication which is essential for success and growth.
weComply© subscribers will have access to the online learning and the Founders Circle Series. Small businesses who are not in a program and/or not registered participants in one of our programs are welcome to join the coaching Founders Circle Series events.
Session 1 | 4 May | 9 am – 11 am
- How to write a business proposal
- Drafting product/ service inventory and populating the sales template
- Pitching Processes
- Techniques to structure a Sales Presentation
- What to do before and during a sales pitch
- Crafting and presenting Value Proposition
- Psychological factors that influence buyers
Session 2 | 18 May | 9 am – 11 am
- Interpreting buyer’s non-verbal communication
- Identifying cultural, personality, and generational factors that affect sales
- Why do customers/ clients have objections?
- What are the SILENT questions or objections that clients/ customers ask themselves?
- Techniques to identify and successfully handle objections
- Sales closing techniques
- Implementation Process
Where Excellence Meets