The Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Competitive Business Program supported by the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) aims to enhance the competitiveness of SMMEs and suppliers by building their capacity to measure, manage and report on sustainability topics material to their businesses.
- Learn more about the Competitive Business Program
- Understand the value proposition for sustainability reporting
- Understand and be able to navigate the modular structure of the GRI Sustainability Reporting Standards (GRI Standards)
- Understand key concepts in the GRI Standards and how these relate to the reporting process
- The session will end with a Q&A
|5minutes||Welcome and introductions||Tendai Matika, GRI|
|15minutes||Introducing the GRI Competitive Business Program||Tendai Matika, GRI|
|15minutes||The value proposition for SMME/ supply chain sustainability reporting||William Hughes, Mazars|
|20minutes||Overview of the GRI Standards and sustainability reporting process||
|10minutes||Questions and Answers||All|
|5minutes||Wrap-up and closing remarks||Tendai Matika, GRI|
Date: 10 June 2020
Time: 14:00 PM – 15:30 PM
Venue: Zoom Webinar
A confirmation link and login details will be sent after the registration process.